Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 82

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: Lucky Charms are one of my fav!!!!
Mama of 3 Munchkins ~
Chocolate Lucky Charms Treats
Fav Decor: These little owls are just too cute. I need to get my hands on these images.
Nicer Than New ~ Etched Glass Gifts
Fav Tutorials: A perfect fit for a corner cabinet
My Love 2 Create ~ Decorative Triangle Tray
Fav Furniture: Check out this update to an old kitchen island!
Redo It Yourself Inspiration ~
Kitchen Island Redo
Bonus: Can everyone say adorable?
Intelligent Domestications ~ DIY Tea Cup Sconce Planter


If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the great party. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature of my DIY Tea Cup Sconce Planter. It brought us great joy all summer long with those beautiful portulaca so we are going to plant them in it again this year.
    Robin's Kitchen Island redo is nothing short of fabulous!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I'm with ya on spending embarrassing hours checking out link ups. I do the same on multiple parties. But the inspiration is just amazing. Thanks for hosting.

    Shannon from BohemianJunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch for featuring my etched glass gifts. I agree the owls are adorable and they are all from the Silhoutte On-Line Store. I am hoping to use the stencils again for another project! Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week, it’s amazing! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. That would be fabulous! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so so much for the feature Becca! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting, Becca!! Wishing you an amazing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the feature and hosting such a creative link up! There is so many inspirational ideas posted. I appreciate you sharing them all!

    ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts